- Voice * Piano * Guitar * Bass * Drums
- Meet, one on one, with a professional music instructor in these private lessons for 30 minutes, once per week.
- Classes are curtailed specifically for each student’s individual needs, from beginners to advanced. Students will learn theory, to read music, practice scales, and perform songs of their choice.
- Piano & Keyboard– Ages 5 through Adult
- Guitar, Bass, Drums, Voice – Ages 8 – Adult
Voice: Sheet music or CD
Piano: Sheet Music
Guitar: Guitar and sheet music
Session runs from September through June. There is also a six week summer session available.
- Cost: $1,200 per season. ($120.00/month)
- Registration Fee: $35.00 (individual) or $60.00 (family)
- Trial lessons are offered one time. They are scheduled in advance and the cost is $30.00
1-First and last month of tuition and registration fee is paid at the time of enrollment (credit card or cash accepted)
2-Automatic payment contract
3-Completed registration form
Make-up Lesson Policy
In the event of the student’s absence, GROUP make-up lessons are provided in the months of November, February, and April. THESE ARE THE ONLY MAKE-UP LESSONS OFFERED. In consideration of the instructors and staff, 24 hour notice is required for all missed lessons
Students are encouraged to perform in the annual spring concert